Saturday, April 13, 2013

WRITING

I often wonder why I ever stopped writing. I knew that I loved it even from a really young age. In high school and college I pursued it constantly. It just so happened that I left college early and my life got filled with other things. As everyone knows, life gets busy. I stopped writing. Today, I was looking through some of my old papers from a creative writing class at Spring Arbor University and I relived many of those old stories. I'm so thankful for all that I learned in those early years of college, but I don't want that to be it. Every year I want to be a better creative writer. When I was little people would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up and even then, I would say a writer (oh and a veterinarian and an astronaut too). Still you get the point.

On a different note, life has been good. Just got home from work and ran into a spider web (awesome). I'm going to post some pictures from the past couple weeks. The first week, mom and dad came to visit Jordan and I and the second week one of my closest friends, Larissa came too. I must say we were pretty spoiled and loved on. I miss them all so much already.



 





No comments:

Post a Comment