Wednesday, April 10, 2013

LIFE'S AN ADVENTURE

So in this past week, I have been realizing that I still have a lot of growing up to do and that's ok. Most people are content to live life simply, work from nine to five, pay off a mortgage, raise two perfect kids, and settle down in the same place for ever. Maybe it comes with age. I suppose someday I'll want that, but for now I'm dreaming of something different. Do we really need to settle down so quickly? Maybe there are places waiting to be discovered, people waiting to be met, and stories waiting to be told. Maybe these gray skies today are making me more contemplative than usual ;) Anyway, here are a few pictures I've taken over the past few weeks. I'm so thankful for the people in my life and am realizing the indescribable value of family.





No comments:

Post a Comment