Thursday, June 21, 2012
A little over eight months ago I married my best friend. At that point, we had only known each other for sixteen months. October 15, 2011 was one of the happiest days of my life. It was a windy, somewhat chilly, October day and I might as well have been on top of the world. Here are ten things you might not have known about my wedding day.
1. We couldn't set up the chairs and decoration for ceremony until about an hour or less before.
2. It was really windy.
3. I didn't cry until I walked down the aisle.
4. We had live music during the ceremony (guitar, banjo, and mandolin).
5. I was shaking the whole ceremony (and smiling).
6. In exact words, our minister Ashton told Jordan to "kiss her dude."
7. During the reception I stayed put during the ENTIRE dinner and ate the ENTIRE meal.
8. We had pie instead of cake :)
9. The reception was in a old horse barn turned into a venue.
10. Jordan made me dance to an embarrassing Mexican polka song in front of everyone.